These terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of products to you. Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from the Website. You may print and store a copy of these terms for your records. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms. If you refuse to accept these terms, you will not be able to order any products from the Website.
1.1 Identity of the Seller
The Website is owned and operated by COLOUR SKINCARE UK LTD., a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12593017 whose registered office is at 160 CITY ROAD, KEMP HOUSE, LONDON, EC1V 2NX
1.2 Identity of the Purchaser
For the purposes of these terms, the term “Purchaser” means the person buying products on the Website(the Products). To be eligible to purchase the Products on the Website, the Purchaser must be an end-consumer (i.e. an individual, not acting as a retailer) residing in the United Kingdom and must be at least 18 years old. By placing an order, the Purchaser agrees that: they are eligible to purchase the Products on the Website; the purchase of the Products on the Website is unrelated to any professional activity and is limited to personal use, and they will not resell or distribute the products purchased on the Website or any samples.
1.3 Information on the products
The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although colourderm makes every effort to display the colours accurately, the Products received may vary slightly from those images. All products shown on the Website are subject to availability. Colourderm will inform the Purchaser by e-mail as soon as possible if ordered is not available. Colourderm reserves the right to add new products, remove products or change their appearance or price at any time. In the absence of an error, the Information on the products and prices applicable to the order will be those appearing on the Website at the time the Purchaser confirms their order.
2.1 Order Process:
2.1.1 Order on the Website The Purchaser selects the product(s) of his/her choice and adds it/them under the heading “Your Basket”. He/she can check the details of the planned purchase and change them at any time. The Purchaser must then validate his/her details, billing address, location and form of delivery and the selected payment method. Please take the time to read and check the order at each page of the order process. As soon as the Purchaser confirms his/her order by clicking on the “Confirm your payment” icon, the Purchaser is considered to have confirmed the contents and conditions of the order, the prices, characteristics, quantities and delivery deadlines for the ordered products. The order cannot be amended after this point.
2.2 Order confirmation After the order is placed, Colourderm will send the Purchaser an e-mail summarising the terms and conditions of the order. Please note that this does not mean that the order has been accepted. Colourderm’s acceptance of the order will take place when the products are dispatched for delivery. The Purchaser may track the status of the order and download his/her invoice in the “Your Account” section on the Website. Orders can only be processed via the Website.
2.3 Unavailability of products If a product the Purchaser has ordered is unavailable, Colourderm will inform the Purchaser before any other purchased products are dispatched. Only the products which are dispatched will be invoiced.
2.4 Cancellation of the order Colourderm reserves the right to cancel any orders at its discretion including without limitation, where the products are unavailable, where the Purchaser orders more than four (4) products of one reference, where Colourderm has reason to believe that the Purchaser does not comply with the eligibility criteria set out in these terms, where the information provided by the Purchaser is incomplete or inaccurate, where the Purchaser fails to pay any amounts owed by it to Colourderm, and where there are events beyond Colourderm’s control. The Purchaser may cancel his/her order by exercising his/her right of withdrawal under the conditions stipulated in clause (Right of Cancellation).
3. PRICES The sale prices of the Products are indicated in Pounds (GBP) with VAT included at the rate in effect on the day of the order and excluding delivery charges. Colourderm takes reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if Colourderm discovers an error in the price of the Products ordered, Colourderm will notify the Purchaser of the correct price and if the Purchaser does not wish to purchase the Products at that price, the order will be cancelled.
4. DELIVERY PROCEDURES The Products are only delivered in the United Kingdom(excluding the overseas territories and excluding the PO Box Addresses). When ordering, the Purchaser should choose the most convenient delivery method from amongst those proposed and, if required, should provide clear delivery instructions if the delivery address is difficult to locate or access.
5. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION The Purchaser has the legal right to cancel their order and withdraw from the contract without reason within the period of fourteen (14) days of the date of receipt of his/her order. If that fourteen (14) day period expires on a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday, the deadline will be extended until the following business day.
6. RETURN OF PRODUCTS Where the Purchaser exercises their right to cancel, they must return the cancelled products to Colourderm within fourteen (14) days of the date of cancellation. Unless the products are incorrect, inaccurate or faulty at the time of delivery, the Purchaser will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to Colourderm. The products should be returned complete but not partial and in good condition, where possible in the original packaging. All returns should be sent to the following address: Colourderm, 160 CITY ROAD, KEMP HOUSE, LONDON, EC1V 2NX, accompanied by the return form (available under the Your Account heading on the Website or inserted into the package). For reasons of hygiene, cosmetic products (care products, perfumes, make-up and hair care products) must be returned intact, in good condition, unopened and in a condition which is suitable for resale. Opening these products will make them unsuitable for future resale. Failing to return the complete and original packaging will also reduce resale value, and the Purchaser’s refund may be reduced to reflect this. If any free or multi-purchase discount products were included in the cancelled order, these must also be returned with the cancelled products. Colourderm will refund to the Purchaser the amount paid for the cancelled products together with the delivery charges within a maximum period of 14 days from the qualitative and quantitative verification of the returned products. Refunds will only be made against the original debit card or credit card used.
6.1 When ordering samples/ travel kits, please note each household is limited to a maximum of one sample/ travel kit. If the purchaser adds more than one sample/ travel kit, Colourderm reserves the right to cancel the entire order and refund the payment method in full.
7. LIABILITY Colourderm only supplies products via the Website for domestic and private use. The Purchaser agrees not to use any products purchased from the Colourderm Website for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes. The Purchaser should ensure that they have read the label before using any Products and comply with any instructions for using the Products. If Colourderm fails to comply with these terms or is negligent, Colourderm will be responsible for any loss or damage which the Purchaser suffers that is a foreseeable result of Colourderm’s breach of these terms or its negligence, but will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Colourderm’s breach or if, at the time the products were dispatched, both Colourderm and the Purchaser knew it might happen. Colourderm does not in any way exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or in any other circumstances which are not permitted by law(including for breach of the Purchaser’s legal rights in relation to the products)
8. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS Colourderm may revise these terms and conditions from time to time including without limitation in the following circumstances: to make changes to the order and delivery process; to make changes to the way in which payment is accepted; to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. Every time a Purchaser places an order for the Products, the terms in force at that time will apply to the contract between Colourderm and the Purchaser.